The principal goal of teaching activities of the Chair is to support an understanding of the economic developments and patterns of China, based on the methods of economic and business studies. Students are thus better able to understand actors and events, and to use this knowledge for business activities within and with the region. In terms of contents, teaching focuses on the structural dynamics of the economies of China, the international economic and business relations of the region and the interaction of private business and the state. The chair is also part of the Institute of East Asian Studies (IN-EAST) with its interdisciplinary profile and innovative teaching formats.
Within the broader framework set by the department of business administration, the chair covers lectures for the special study course ´East Asian Studies/China´ within Economic Studies as well as the supplementary study course ´East Asian Economic Studies´.
Furthermore, each semester a course on international economic relations is offered. For the Institute of East Asian Studies lectures are held in the study course ´East Asian Studies´.
MSM Breaking News:
- ECFS Future Lab 2023 - Sustainable Finance und Asset Reallocation26.05.23
- Angebot von neuen Zusatzkursen im SoSe 202325.05.23
- Studentische Hilfskräfte mit hoher IT-Affinität gesucht24.05.23
- ERASMUS Restplätze für das SoSe 2424.05.23
- 2 Studentische Hilfskräfte (m/w/d) am Lehrstuhl für Interne Revision gesucht!24.05.23