The principal goal of teaching activities of the Chair is to support an understanding of the economic developments and patterns of China, based on the methods of economic and business studies. Students are thus better able to understand actors and events, and to use this knowledge for business activities within and with the region. In terms of contents, teaching focuses on the structural dynamics of the economies of China, the international economic and business relations of the region and the interaction of private business and the state. The chair is also part of the Institute of East Asian Studies (IN-EAST) with its interdisciplinary profile and innovative teaching formats.
Within the broader framework set by the department of business administration, the chair covers lectures for the special study course ´East Asian Studies/China´ within Economic Studies as well as the supplementary study course ´East Asian Economic Studies´.
Furthermore, each semester a course on international economic relations is offered. For the Institute of East Asian Studies lectures are held in the study course ´East Asian Studies´.
- Registration for IN-EAST courses now required for summer term 26.03.20
- Markus Taube ist Direktor des In-East 21.01.20
- New Publication of Shuanping Dai and Markus Taube 12.11.19
- How China's Silk Road Initiative is Changing the Global Economic Landscape 17.09.19
- "Ohne uns würde Hongkong nicht überleben" 31.07.19
MSM Breaking News:
- Teilnehmerlisten der Zusatzkurse im Sommersemester 2020 02.04.20
- UPDATE: Ersatzveranstaltung für Entscheidungsunterstützungssysteme 02.04.20
- Promotionsauslage von Herrn Raphael Becker 01.04.20
- Promotionsauslage von Frau Michèle Kuschel 01.04.20
- Promotionsauslage von Herrn Michael Zugcic 01.04.20